Technical information collected automatically
Swisscare clinic understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal date is used. We respect and value all of our customers and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in way described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information about us.
Swisscare Clinic Limited
Limited company registered in England under Company Number
Main Trading Address: 386-388 Green Lanes , London , N13 5XQ
- What does this notice cover ?
This Privacy information explains how we use your personal data how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What is Personal Data ?
Personal data is defined by the General data protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the GDPR) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to ab identifier’.
Personal Data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your Name and your contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The Personal data we use is set out in Part 5, Below.
- What are my Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contat us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in part 11 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision- making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way Part 6 explains more about how we use your personal data.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us:
. Date of Birth;
. Email address;
. Telephone number;
. Business name;
. Job title;
. Information about your preferences and interests;
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for or may be used for one of the following purposes.
. Providing and managing your account.
. Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
. Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
. Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
With you permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone and post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We have set out how long we generally keep your information. In some circumstances, it may be necessary to keep your information for longer than that in order to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
The security of your personal data is essential to us and we will take all steps reasonable necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a ‘subject request’.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifesting unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including how to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Arif Halim
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 02088862600
Postal Address: 386-388 Green Lanes, N13 5XQ
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.