Technical information collected automatically
When you visit the Site, our systems automatically collect the following information about your visit:
- • the type of internet browser you use;
- • the language of your browser;
- • the website from which you have come to the Site;
- • the webpages you view on our site;
- • the links you clicked on our site; and
- • your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet).
We use automatically collected information to assist us in:
- • providing, improving and administering the Site;
- • providing customer care and support services;
- • providing security and safety to our Site visitors;
- • monitoring activity usage of the Site; and
- • measuring the effectiveness of the content we serve;
We do not use automatically collected information to learn any information about you personally.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Personal Data) in a variety of ways including:
- • Through web pages on the Site (e.g. when you fill out our online message form.
- • Through responses to an online, email or electronic promotion or survey; or
- • Over the telephone.
- • Through consent forms.
- • Through Trade Show events (in person).
Such personal data includes:
- • Your name, Age and Gender
- • email address, postal address or telephone number;
- • Details of the resources you access on the Site and any data you download;
- • Notes relating to treatments carried out by us.
Using Personal Data
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organization, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- • To assist in responding to your inquiries, including answering your questions on pricing and technical information relating to Swisscare’s services;
- • To learn more about your requirements (through surveys and the like) in support of development of our service;
- • To carry out research on our users’ demographics;
- • To request your opinion and feedback on areas of the Site or in connection with our services;
- • At your request to provide you with a quote for our Services.
If you consent, or where we are able to under applicable law, we will send you information we think you will find useful about our services or, at your request, subscribe you to our newsletter and alerts concerning the services we provide.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- • We will disclose your personal data if required to do so to comply with any applicable law or regulation or in response to a legal demand, subpoena, warrant or other similar request. We will also disclose your personal data to any regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Swisscare and its customers, the public or any third party.
Storage of your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data as follows:
- • Technical Information – We will keep this data for 18 months after visiting our Site.
- • Contact Information – We will keep this data for 36 months after our last contact with you.
We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss or misuse of personal data under our control. Our security practices are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal data. While we use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you submit via the Site.
The Site shall, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and you should familiarize yourself with such policies upon use of such sites.
Data rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right to access and receive a copy of information we hold about you, to rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and to request the deletion of personal data held about you. You also have the right to data portability for information you provide to us
Marketing. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by opting out of any of our emails.